Easy Mexican Kale Salad
Do you need a quick meal to throw together during weeknights?
Try this Easy Mexican Kale Salad!
I chose kale, but you can use practically any salad green you want. Kale like many other dark leafy greens is very nutrient-dense. Kale is rich in vitamins A, K, and C. Other great choices of dark leafy greens are arugula, Swiss chard, spinach, and collard greens.
“But I don’t like salads!”
If your salads are boring turn them up a notch with toppings. Salad topping make a salad worthwhile! Some of my favorite toppings include nuts, seeds, cheeses, dried fruit, tortilla chips, olives, artichokes, and dressings.
My avocado green goddess dressing pairs well with this salad.Print
This easy Mexican inspired kale salad is perfect to take to work for lunch. Crushed up tortilla chips add a nice crunchy bite.
- 6 cups packed Kale (stems removed & chopped)
- 1 Red bell pepper, diced
- 1Orange bell pepper, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 cup corn, canned or frozen (thawed)
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican Cheese (optional)
- 1 cup crumbled tortilla chips (I used Late July Lime Tortilla Chips)
- Place salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss together
- If serving immediately drizzle Avocado Goddess Dressing over the salad and toss.
Store leftover salad in the fridge with the dressing in a separate container.
Salad keeps well in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- Category: Salad, Lunch, Dinner
Keywords: Easy Mexican Kale Salad, gluten free friendly, vegan, vegetarian, easy lunch ideas, weeknight dinners, quick recipes, healthy, satisfying salads