Hot Sauce Recipe for Chicken Wings
Looking for a balanced hot suace for your chicken wings? Try this!
- 1 batch of crispy chicken wings
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 4 tbsp hot sauce of choice
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper, optional for additional heat
- Heat 2 tbsp of butter in a small saucepan on medium heat. Stir in hot sauce of choice. Taste the sauce and add cayenne pepper if additional spiciness is desired. Remove sauce pan from heat.
- Place wings in a large mixing bowl fresh out of the oven. Toss to coat.
- Category: Sauce
Keywords: Hot Sauce Recipe for Chicken Wings