Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
Another busy and fun weekend which means it’s time for another quick Sunday chicken sheet pan dinner.
I went to go see a play at TheAllianceTheater and had a fantastic time. After living in Atlanta for six years I can’t believe I have never been to the theater. I used to love going to plays and performing myself, so it was nice to enjoy it again. One fun fact about me is that I actually used to sing competitively and sang at Carnegie Hall in New York City.
Thankfully sheet pan recipes come to the rescue when I’m in a crunch for time or just flat out want to make an easy and tasty meal. Here I am sharing a chicken stir fry sheet pan dinner. I also made some rice on the stovetop, which made this meal filling.
How was your weekend? Tell me one fun fact about you!Print
This easy chicken sheet pan dinner is perfect for any busy weeknight.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 carrot, sliced diagonally
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 head of broccoli, pulled apart into florets
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce or Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp Miso Paste
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a metal sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl whisk together garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame, oil, miso, ginger, and red pepper flakes.
- Place chicken and vegetables on the sheet pan.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the chicken and vegetables. Then toss to combine.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Enjoy over some brown rice to make the meal more filling.
- Category: Dinner
Keywords: Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner, asian inspired flavors, weeknight meals, easy recipes, healthy quick meals, one pan, meal prep recipe
Let me know if you try this recipe below in the comments!