These strawberry overnight oats are flavor packed with a balsamic vinegar reduction. Say goodbye to boring breakfasts!
- 1/3 cup greek yogurt, can also used plant based option
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup milk of choice, I used 2% milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds ;1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1–2 tbsp of honey
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar reduction**
- 1/4 cup strawberries, quartered + more for topping
- 2 tbsp almonds, roughly chopped (optional)
- In a medium bowl mix together the greek yogurt, old fashioned oats, milk, chia seeds, and vanilla extract.
- In a small bowl add the balsamic vinegar reduction, honey, and strawberries. Stir to combine the ingredients.
- Place the balsamic strawberries in the bottom or a mason jar or glass container. Then add the overnight oats mixture on top. Add some more fresh strawberries and almonds on top. Store in the fridge overnight.
Instructions on how to make a balsamic vinegar reduction are listed in the section above.
Double, triple, or quadruple the recipe as needed for preparing breakfast for the week.
For extra servings store in the fridge for 3 to 4 days.
- Category: Breakfast
Keywords: overnight oats, oatmeal, strawberry, balsamic reduction, breakfast, snack, on the go, meal prep