Spinach & Artichoke Egg Puffs
Since the Super Bowl is around the corner I wanted to share some Super Bowl friendly recipes this week, such as these Spinach & Artichoke Egg Puffs.
These Spinach & Artichoke Egg Puffs are super easy to make. They are perfect as an appetizer, snack, or can be part of breakfast any day of the week. Not just on Super Bowl Sunday.
Are you planning a Super Bowl gathering for this coming weekend?Print
These egg bites make an excellent horderve for any party.
- 8 cups fresh spinach leaves, wash and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup canned artichokes, diced very small
- 1/2 cup white sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup Panko
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a cooking tray with nonstick spray or line with parchment paper.
- Add spinach and 1-2 tbsp of water to a small pan at medium heat and cook until wilted.
- Transfer spinach to a mixing bowl and add in artichokes, cheese, eggs, panko, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Mix the ingredients together until well combined.
- Form several balls with your hands and place onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Category: Appetizer
Keywords: Spinach Artichoke Egg Puffs, holiday party, game day, horderves, appetizer, party food, starter recipe, healthy, egg poppers
Top these spinach & artichoke egg puffs with a drizzle of hot sauce and sriracha for some added flavor!
Let me know if you try these in the comments section below!