The perfect crock pot autumn soup with butternut squash and thai insipred flavors.
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 4 tbsp Red Curry Paste
- 3 tsp of Thai Seasoning Blend*
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 4 cups Low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 lime, quartered
- Fresh cilantro, chopped for topping
- Cashews, whole or roughly chopped for topping
- Coconut milk, drizzle on top
- Peel, chop, and dice vegetables and grate ginger.
- Place vegetables, ginger, red curry paste, Thai seasoning blend, sea salt, and vegetable broth in the slow cooker.
- Cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 6 hours.
- Blend until smooth with an immersion hand blender.
- Serve in bowls topped with a drizzle of coconut milk, squeeze of fresh lime juice, a few cashews, and some cilantro.
*Make your own thai seasoning blend using chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, ground coriander, ground cumin, and cayenne pepper
- Category: Dinner, Soup
- Cuisine: Thai
Keywords: crock pot, Slow Cooker Thai Butternut Squash Soup, autumn recipes, fall blended soup, Thai inspired, vegetarian, vegan friendly, gluten free