This rasberry ginger chia jam is a delicious alternative to regular jam. It pairs perfectly with yogurt or your favorite bread.
- 2 cups raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp ginger, freshly grated
- 2–3 tbsp of honey (optional)
- 1/4 cup water
- Place raspberries, ginger, and 1/4 cup of water in a medium sauce pan. Cook on medium-high heat. Stir occasionally and continue to cook until the raspberries begin to break down.
- Blend with an immersion blender to reach desired consistency.
- Add 2 tbsp of chia seeds and honey.
- Remove the jam mixture from the heat and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in a container in the fridge for up to 1 week. You can also freeze the jam if you make a larger batch. This raspberry chia seed jam pairs great with yogurt and granola.
- Category: Jam, Jelly, Condiment
Keywords: homemade jam, jelly, condiment, chia jam, chia seed jelly, raspberry, ginger, spread, yogurt breakfast box, yogurt bento box, breakfast, snack