Lemon Garlic Parmesan Wings
These lemon garlic parmesan wings are a delicious additon to any wing night or game day
- 1 batch of crispy chicken wings
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp butter;1 lemons, juiced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, shredded
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- Heat 2 tbsp of butter in a small saucepan on medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minute. Remove saucepan from heat.
- Place wings in a large mixing bowl fresh out of the oven. Add garlic butter mixture, lemon juice, cheese, oregano, and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Category: Sauce, Dinner, Appetizer
Keywords: Lemon Garlic Parmesan Wings, game day recipes, homemade, wing night, party food