Easy Mexican inspired vegetarian stuffed peppers.
- 3 Peppers halved (any color)
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup Mexican cheese
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp Chili powder
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin
- 1 cup salsa, store bought or homemade
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a casserole dish with nonstick stray.
- Arrange the halved bell peppers in the dish and place in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- While the peppers are cooking mix together the cooked quinoa, 1/2 of the Mexican cheese, black beans, chili powder, cumin, and salsa in a bowl.
- Once the peppers have softened take them out of the oven. Fill each pepper with the quinoa mixture. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top of each stuffed pepper.
- Bake the stuffed peppers for an additional 10 minutes. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for leftovers for the next 3-4 days.
Keywords: Easy Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers, mexican inspired recipes, mexican stuffed peppers, vegetarian recipes, vegan friendly recipes, easy weeknight dinner ideas, quinoa