This easy Mexican inspired kale salad is perfect to take to work for lunch. Crushed up tortilla chips add a nice crunchy bite.
- 6 cups packed Kale (stems removed & chopped)
- 1 Red bell pepper, diced
- 1Orange bell pepper, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 cup corn, canned or frozen (thawed)
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican Cheese (optional)
- 1 cup crumbled tortilla chips (I used Late July Lime Tortilla Chips)
- Place salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss together
- If serving immediately drizzle Avocado Goddess Dressing over the salad and toss.
Store leftover salad in the fridge with the dressing in a separate container.
Salad keeps well in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- Category: Salad, Lunch, Dinner
Keywords: Easy Mexican Kale Salad, gluten free friendly, vegan, vegetarian, easy lunch ideas, weeknight dinners, quick recipes, healthy, satisfying salads