This easy caprese pasta salad is perfect for any busy weeknight dinner, makes a great leftover for lunch, or can even be taken to a party as a side.
- 1 Box Rotini Banza Noodles
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 large head of broccoli, cut into small-medium size florets
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 4 oz mozzarella, cubed
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add pasta to the pot and cook according to package.
- Drain pasta and rinse with cold water while stirring.
- Add pasta, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, basil, mozzarella, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper to the original pot if big enough or a large bowl.
- Stir until ingredients are well combined.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the fridge.
- Category: Dinner, Lunch
Keywords: Easy Caprese Pasta Salad, meal prep, pot luck recipe, picnic recipe, homemade, italian, greek, dinner, healthy, lunch leftovers, mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, balsamic vinegar