Of course, on game day, chicken wings are usually on the menu. Therefore a few years ago I started making crispy baked chicken wings. They’re super easy to make and have become a crowd favorite in my home for any kind of sports party.
My method includes parboiling the chicken, drying them off completely, and baking them at a high temperature.Print
These crispy baked chicken wings are essential for any game day party.
- 4 lb bag of chicken wings
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly grease a cooking tray with a high heat oil such as avocado or canola oil.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Place chicken wings in the large pot and parboil for about 7-10 minutes.
- Drain the chicken wings in a colander and pat dry.
- Season wings with garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Place wings on cooking tray. Be sure the wings are laying flat and not overlapping.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Flip the wings and bake for another 5-10 minutes.
- While the wings are baking prepare your sauce of choice. Toss the wings with the sauce when they are fresh out of the oven.
- Category: Dinner, Appetizer
Keywords: Crispy Baked Chicken Wings, homemade, oven baked, game day, wing night, healthy, chicken