This chipotle ranch greek yogurt dip is perfect for dipping veggies. It also makes a great homemade salad dressing with its smokey chipotle flavor.
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 chipotle pepper, finely minced
- 1 tsp chipotle pepper sauce from the can
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- In a bowl mix together Greek Yogurt, lemon juice, chipotle pepper and sauce, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, and salt.
- Add 2-3 tbsp of water to thin out the consistency.
- For a smoother dip blend with an immersion blender. Serve Immediately or store in refrigerator.
- Category: Salad Dressing, Dips
Keywords: Chipotle Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip, homemade, healthy, salad dressing, dip for vegetables, recipe