Chipotle Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip
What is your favorite dip?
I’m not sure if I have a favorite. Although this Chipotle Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip is up there on my list!
Many dressings and dips out there have unwanted added ingredients. While I’m not saying everything we eat needs to be deemed “clean” or “healthy”. I personally am not a fan of all the unnecessary amounts of vegetable oils, sodium, and sugar.
Instead, I am sharing a chipotle ranch greek yogurt dip that is tangy, slightly spicy, and smokey.
This recipe features Greek yogurt instead of the traditional buttermilk used in ranch dressing. Greek yogurt still provides the slightly sour flavor of buttermilk. The consistency will be thicker, so I recommend whisking in 2-3 tbsp of water. If you want to make the dip into a dressing feel free to add 1 tbsp of water at a time to reach the desired consistency.
Chipotle Ranch Greek yogurt dip pairs well with a vegetable tray for parties and my crispy baked chicken wings recipe.
Do you like to make your own dressings or dips? Let me know what other homemade versions you would like to see!Print
This chipotle ranch greek yogurt dip is perfect for dipping veggies. It also makes a great homemade salad dressing with its smokey chipotle flavor.
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 chipotle pepper, finely minced
- 1 tsp chipotle pepper sauce from the can
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- In a bowl mix together Greek Yogurt, lemon juice, chipotle pepper and sauce, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, and salt.
- Add 2-3 tbsp of water to thin out the consistency.
- For a smoother dip blend with an immersion blender. Serve Immediately or store in refrigerator.
- Category: Salad Dressing, Dips
Keywords: Chipotle Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip, homemade, healthy, salad dressing, dip for vegetables, recipe
Let me know if you try this recipe or have any requests for future recipes in the comments section below!