Banana Chia Pudding with Yogurt is an easy and convenient breakfast prep for on the go. Inspired by southern banana pudding, this banana chia pudding with yogurt is a tasty and nutritious breakfast option.
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, or plant based yogurt
- 1 cup milk, dairy or plant based
- 3 bananas, mashed;1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
- In a large bowl mix Greek yogurt milk, mashed bananas, maple syrup, chia seeds, vanilla extract, and cinnamon together until well combined.
- Divide evenly between four jars or containers. Let the chia pudding sit overnight in the fridge.
- Top with chopped walnuts and enjoy!
Store in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Keywords: overnight chia seed pudding, Banana Chia Pudding with Yogurt, yogurt breakfast recipes, on the go, easy, healthy, vegetarian, vegan friendly, snack idea, chia seeds