Delicious and satisfying avocado brownies that pair perfectly with your favorite kind of milk whether it be dairy or plant-based.
- 2/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups cocoa powder
- 1 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup mashed avocado (3–4 avocados)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 large eggs;2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup pistachios, roasted and roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 9×9 pan with parchment paper and grease or spay with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine butter and brown sugar. Briskly whisk with a hand held or stand mixer.
- Then whisk in the mashed avocado. Whisk in eggs one at a time.
- Add in cocoa powder, salt, and vanilla extract. Gently fold in the flour until well combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking pan and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Once out of the oven spread an even layer of chopped pistachios on top of the brownies.
Instructions above in this post on how to freeze your brownies.
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: Easy Avocado Brownies, freeze brownies, healthy brownies, pistachios, avocado dessert, healthy snacks