This Asian Quinoa salad is an easy dinner recipe that makes a great leftover for lunch.
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 Carrots, shredded
- 1/4 head of cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup Edamame, fresh or frozen (if frozen thaw by running under water)
- 2 green onions, sliced both green and white parts separated
- 1/4 cup peanuts or cashews, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Prepare the quinoa according to instructions.
- While quinoa cooks prepare the dressing. In a small bowl add the sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, lime juice, salt and pepper. Whisk the ingredients together.
- Once the quinoa is done cooking place it in a large bowl. Add the carrots, cabbage, red bell pepper, edamame, and white parts of the green onions. Mix the vegetables and quinoa together.
- Pour the dressing over the quinoa salad mixture and top with sesame seeds, the green parts of the green onion, and nuts.
Store in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- Category: Lunch, Meal Prep, Dinner
Keywords: Asian Quinoa Salad, grain bowl recipes, quinoa recipes, meal prep recipes, easy dinner recipes, asian inspired dinner recipes, homemade sesame dressing, lunch recipe, dinner recipe, take to work recipes