Try this Asian inspired pasta salad for an easy weeknight meal. It makes a great leftover for lunch too.
For the Pasta Salad:
- 1 box Banza Pasta
- 1 cup Purple Cabbage, chopped
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 green onions, whites and greens sliced
- 1 cup edamame, fresh or frozen (if frozen thaw beforehand)
For the dressing:
- 1/2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1/2 tbsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Ginger, freshly grated
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Cook the Pasta according to the box directions.
- In a large bowl add all of the vegetables and the cooked pasta.
- In a small bowl whisk all of the dressing ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta salad mixture. Stir to combine.
- Top with toasted sesame seeds. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- Category: Dinner, Lunch
Keywords: Asian Pasta Salad, Asian vinegrette, healthy Asian inspired salad dressing, sesame seeds, ginger, soy sauce, cold pasta, lunch, leftovers, meal prep, edamame, weeknight meal, dinner, 30 minute meals, healthy, vegetarian, vegan